View Profile Bluddtears

26 Movie Reviews

Pretty funny! Could be colored though, and perhaps a bit longer, like perhaps the shopkeeper could ramble on about what else the thug did wrong.

I almost fapped actually.

Very well conveyed animation. The scream was a bit loud, but I laughed my head off at the tounge part. ^^ Well done.

16 Game Reviews

Nice idea for a simple game. However, the music isn't showing up for me, and I did try playing with the Upper-Left Speaker.

Kind of soulless. Just seems like a rehash of Canabalt with ponies threw in.

This was a pretty decent game, but I feel as if most of what you were able to do was accomplished easily by mashing the mouse button. Not really too much of a skill based game, but more of a time trial styled game. Still pretty good, and the concept of the super punch is a pretty good idea as well.

4 Audio Reviews

The drums are a bit less acoustic than I would hope, but the guitar DOES sound really good. ^^

Wonderful! I imagine riding on a black horse through a flower and wheat field, looking up only to see a wyvern on the peak of a fiery volcano, red eyes fixated on me.

DanJohansen responds:

That is a mighty awesome vision as well! :D Add 4 wings to the horse and a couple of well placed horns and it's really something XD

I really do like this, the middle with the flanging wave is too funky to pass up. I think this could use a backup lead though, like a string synth in the background.

L! Luh! Lion!!