Skype
grovfu

Nobody likes a smart ass Nobody likes a smart ass

Pretty funny! Could be colored though, and perhaps a bit longer, like perhaps the shopkeeper could ramble on about what else the thug did wrong.

HENTAI Allstars SEX SEX!! HENTAI Allstars SEX SEX!!

I almost fapped actually.

Slender Slender

Very well conveyed animation. The scream was a bit loud, but I laughed my head off at the tounge part. ^^ Well done.

crystal monster parody crystal monster parody

Kind of bland, could use some background music. It could also be a bit longer, but that's my preference. Also, your microphone clips pretty badly, and I would suggest backing away from it, tilting it to the side, or getting a new one, because too much air is coming from it. One thing you might want to do with your art is to thicken up the outlines, because when your outlines are too thin, it makes the characters look as if they have too much volume and can barely contain it within their figure. Still a good idea, but could be further developed into a better one.

FTWLBDoubleD responds:

yea I'm still not familiar with how to get background music but hoping to get that sorted for my next flash, and thanks on the tip on the outlines :)

A Newgrounds Christmas A Newgrounds Christmas

Wow!

I am really sure you didn't leave out anyone!

Leaf and Autumn Leaf and Autumn

AMAZING.

Very touching. Nothing could improve this.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Wow.

I'd say this is quite worthy for anywhere on the web.

The truth is good.

Valley of the Arkhams Valley of the Arkhams

Very funny!

Very, very funny! The only down is that this should probably be rated 17+.

Scythemantis responds:

I didn't think any of the violence was really realistic enough for a mature rating...most of it happens to ridiculous monsters anyhow, besides the guy getting eaten by the flea really.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

LOL

Balrog is SUCH a sexy toaster.

Chat Roulette Experience Chat Roulette Experience

ACCURATE!!

Perfect simulation to show what happens to those people who go there!!